It’s not lookin’ pretty outside my window this morning :(. Rain, wind, clouds….but there’s light at the end of the tunnel folks! Tomorrow is supposed to be sunny and warm. Here’s a recipe for Pineapple Guacamole to get you in the summer spirit :).
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon white onion, minced
- 1 tablespoon cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon jalapeno, diced – more if you like it spicy!
- 1 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup pineapple, diced
- Juice of a lime
- Mix ingredients & mash slightly with fork
- Serve with tortilla chips (I love Tostitos Blue Corn chips – yum!)
In other news, I won a hair cut at Rock Paper Scissors (gratis :) woohoo ) from the lovely ladies at We Are Not Martha. I’m looking forward to scheduling an appointment soon at the recently opened Newbury Street salon. Will be sure to share some before and after’s!